Monday, May 19, 2014

I Called you to Know Me: God's Love - Day 1


 God, gave me a gift one day and sent it special delivery to my heart's mailbox. When I opened it; it was his Son, Jesus Christ.

I received it, accepted it, kept it, and carried it around with me just like everyone else who has this gift.. I let others know, who had the same gift, I had one too.

We gift-carriers spoke the same language, acted in the same ways, and went to the same places. Then I met a person, who not only opened the gift and found Jesus, but they had also opened Jesus (the Word) and found the Living God.

Do you have the gift? Have you really opened it yet? It contains everything that pertains to life and godliness.

But most importantly is pertains God's awesome and endless love for you.

You are DEEPLY loved.

God's love is expressed, openly, through Jesus Christ, the Word of God. "...and His name is called the Word of God" (Revelation 19:13b).

God message to His children: "I love you. I have everything you need. I want to tell you all about me and my feelings for you. I want to tell you all about the promises and benefits I have made for you. Please my blessed children, I want you to Open the whole gift."

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through Him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 1 John 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment